Grow old with me; the best is yet to be      

Thursday, September 29, 2005

separating ways

this is my last entry on this blog, after which i'm moving away, to somewhere between here and no where.

i'm writin about it because i don't want anyone to ask me about it, and i don't want anyone to question the wisdom of what i'm doing, i don't think at the moment i want to talk about too.

for all the people who have tried to hard to get me down, and i'm sure we both know who you are, you have been so embittered by your own personal failings, you want to poison any semblance of happiness ard you. but i'm glad to say it wasn't the cause of any happenings now, we are separating because of our differences.

i hoped, even in my silence i could gain your understanding. i've always said i don't need a diary, i want someone to understand me, you said its difficult, so i've tried to tell you, you hear me but nvr truly listened. all these times of big and little disappointments, its beginning to crystallize tht nothin will come out of it. its not my idea to point finger at you. i recognize tht we are both at fault.
side note to quan: not one of my whims again. i mean, the fact tht i'm blogging about it prob tells you so.
adios everyone. see you when i see you.

stickmen love at 10:15 PM
 






Links:
03A22 ; Angela ; Atikk ;
Cand ; Marcus ; Pauline ;
Peishan ; Serena ; Wendy ;
Xiujuan ; Yeli