Grow old with me; the best is yet to be      

Saturday, September 17, 2005

its my mommy's birthday today, my mom is half a century, but she looks like she's not past forty la. so happy birthday mommy, i love you still, though i confess i complain alot about you. we lunched at fish and co at jurong point today, and this is no fun for my daddy cuz he is vegetarian. hah, and he is convinced that the service crew did not offer us feedback forms like they used to, because they swiped his credit card so hard it broke, idiots la. you know the peppermint sweets fish and co. always gives, i think they are the best peppermints i've had. so someone please get me a packet.
so anyway, my sister and i went for a hair cut at sand storm. and gawd, my hair stylist talks non-stop, damn crappy our convo. some parts were funny, like when i nearly leapt out of my seat because a hairball flew past my feet, and i thought "shite, cockroach." and i prayed he didn't notice the sudden jolt, which he did and was amused. and he did a chinese kung foo leap because i was about to slam my head on the machine on top of my head. so i was amused.
and my holidays are over, and gawd am i hell upset. and to make matters completely bleaker, i put on one kilo *turns suicidal* thank gawd i don't have compulsive addictions to chocolates. i like them very much, but rarely have violent cravings for them. chocolates are killers.
i miss nelly, i haven't seen him the whole day today and probably not tomorrow either. :( i was at the national library with gene, yanzhao and the girls. and yanzhao was educatin us on biology, we are all arts students btw. and he was tellin us how particular races are less intellectual because they marry within their families. apparently there is no gene differentiation and the lousiest genes from the parents will recycle into the kids. which explains how some eurasians are hot. cool huh, i never knew.
i was thinkin i've been doin so much at present to secure a good tomorrow, its kinda sad. and i was thinkin about the orderly life i am livin now, and wonderin in future, i would, on hindsight, regret at not bein a little reckless now. i don't know. i know there are people who believe in the concept of carpe diem. i'd say good for them. i wished i could say "go to hell" to the expectations of people who love me, and lead the reckless crazy life i want to. but i think i couldn't live down the shame of disappointin them. kinda sad huh.
i really hope my life would be great in future. i'm always dreamin of movin away and living in one of those nice, red, brick houses, with nice backyards. the kinds you see on "home alone". i think christmastime there would be great. then i'll get myself a nice big dog and a coffee machine, so i can spend a lazy afternoon chattin with my girl friends. hee. see, i don't really ask for much.
and, i haven't completed much durin my holiday. i haven't remotely done much of the stuff on my checklist, much less my readins for school. *bigsigh* depressin huh.

anyway, all 03A22ers, please note that there is an upcomin class gatherin on saturday (24/09) at marina, we are havin a steamboat barbeque, so please bring some cash. we are meetin at the marina mrt station at 5.00pm. everyone please make an effort to turn up to make up for our obselete little blog.

stickmen love at 10:10 AM
 






Links:
03A22 ; Angela ; Atikk ;
Cand ; Marcus ; Pauline ;
Peishan ; Serena ; Wendy ;
Xiujuan ; Yeli